it’s good. Not because I’m a fan of 杰西卡 Chastain but because she
made me a fan of Molly Bloom.
- OK then,
- Well, you know…
- Right, OK…
- Well first of all…
- Well to be honest…
- Well in general…
- to be fair…
- the first thing I should mention is that…
- the point I’d like to begin with is that…
- I could start off by saying that…
- my initial point would be that…
- I need to start off by pointing that…
- the main thing you need to know is that…
- I suppose I should begin by highlighting the fact that…
- you may (not) be aware that in fact…
- 【新葡萄京娱乐场网址】进而卷福学土耳其共和国（Türkiye Cumhuriyeti）语。I really need to kick off with the point that…
- I would say that…
- I suppose for the most part I’d probably say that…
- I should really say that…
- Of course I think I should say that…
- I would definitely say that…
- generally speaking, I would say that…
- Another point which I could add is that…
- A second feature which I should mention is that…
- As well as that, I could say that…
- On top of that I can also add that…
- Also, I suppose I should say that…
- And I shouldn’t forget to mention that…
- In addition to what I’ve just said, I can add that…
- Something else that I need to comment on is that…
- I guess I could also remark on the fact that…
- but in particular
- to be more precise…
- to be more specific…
- to be more accurate…
- [Yet/Still/But/However/Though] I
[guess/suppose/think/imagine] the most adj.
[perhaps/potentially/possibly/probably] be sth.
- to be exact
- to be more direct
- 新葡萄京娱乐场网址，More precisely like…
- Like more specifically…
- Like for instance…
- As well as…
- In addition to…
- Another kind of sth. would be …
- And I guess this is probably because…
- This could be because…
- This might be because…
- This is due to the fact that…
- As well as this…
- In addition to this…
- To add to this…
影视最终Molly来到滑雪场从前attorney让他下楼grab some food开头, I felt
like I really wanna hug her in the movie. Sadly, I’m totally out of the
story and she doesn’t need me, at all.
- I’m pretty keen on…
- I’m really into…
- I’m quite a ban fan of…
- I simply adore
- I’m quite enthusiastic about
- I generally prefer (when comparing )
- I’m not so keen on..
- I’m not really that fond of…
- I’m not much a fan of…
- I really can’t stand…
- there’s quite a mixed variety of…
- there’s quite a wide range of…
- there’s a fairly broad range of…
- there’s quite an extensive diversity of…
- there’s quite a diverse mixture of…
- I think I have to say that I really depends.
- I suppose I would have to maintain that it kind of depends
- I imagine that it would depend on the situation.
- I guess my answer would be determined by different conditions.
- if A, then (it’s quite possible that/ as a consequence) I will
- if B, then (it’s more likely/it’s almost certain) that I will
(almost always/most certainly)
- if A, then (it’s quite possible that/ as a consequence) I will
- Whereas in contrast…
- Whereas on the other hand….
- Though, at the same time…
- While, oppositely…
- If + 一般过去式，I would/could/might + 原形动词
- As a final point,…
- Finally then…
- To end with,…
- As my very last point…
Always remember: actual involvement is critical.
© 本文版权归小编 舟
Molly：Is that a phone?那是个手机呢?
As far as I can imagine, the problem will come out one day. Here comes
S：It’s a camera-phone.是个拍片手机。
I’m not a big fan of self-compromising, though I could relieve myself
well in the situation.
Molly：And you’re x-raying it?你在用X光扫描它?
This course has been tough for me from the beginning. Although it won’t
be a unacceptable result even though I’d failed the course, I’m still
very disappointed to myself. Why not invest more time on the course
instead of taking chances to wish a pass?
S：Yes, I am.是的
I should quit the habit of acting as a gambler, not only on the course,
but also on the learning of
CS in the future, because the solid
knowledge comes from the thoroughly understanding, rather than the good
result from good luck.
Molly：Whose phone is it?是何人的手机?
S：She’s my girlfriend because I’m x-raying her
Molly：Well, we all do silly things!嗯大家都会做傻事
S：Yes… .they do, don’t they? Very silly. She sent this to my address.
She loves to play
S：We have a client.我们来客户了。
W：What, in your bedroom?什么，在您卧室里?
S：So, who’s after you?所以是何人在摸索你?
Adler：People who want to kill me.想杀掉自家的人。
W：It would help if you were a tiny bit more
S：So you faked your own death to get ahead
Adler：It worked for a while. Except you let 约翰 know you’re alive,
Adler：I knew you’d keep my secret.小编驾驭您会保守秘密。
Adler：But you did, didn’t you? Where’s my
W：It’s not here. We’re not stupid.不在那儿，大家不笨。
Adler：What have you done with it? If they’ve guessed, they’ll be
S：Then they’ll know I took a safety deposit box at a bank on the Strand
a few months
Adler：I need it.笔者急需它。
W：Well, we can’t just go and get it, can we? Molly Hooper, she could
collect it, take it to Barts. Then one of your homeless network could
bring it here, leave it in the cafe, one of the boys downstairs could
bring it up the
S：Very good, John, excellent plan, full of intelligent
W：Thank you. So, why don’t I phone…感激，不如自身打电话….
S：So, what do you keep on here? In general, I
Adler：Pictures, information, anything I might find
Adler：For protection. I make my way in the world, I misbehave. I like
to know people will be on my side exactly when I need them to
S：So how do you acquire this information?那您是怎么获取那一个音讯的?
Adler：I told you – I misbehave.小编告诉你了，做坏事。
S：But you’ve acquired something more danger than protection. Do you
know what it is?但你获取的事物，比爱慕危险得多。知道是如何呢?
Adler：Yes…but I don’t understand it.是的，可小编也不驾驭..
S：I assumed. Show me.作者猜到了，给自己看看。
Adler：It’s not working.没用。
S：No, because it’s a duplicate I had made into which you just entered
the numbers 1058. I assumed you’d choose some thing more specific than
that, but thanks,
Adler：I told you that camera-phone was my life. I know when it’s in my
S：Oh, you’re rather good.哦，你可真棒。
Adler：You’re not so bad.你也不太差。
W：Hamish. John Hamish Watson, just if you were looking for baby
Adler：There was a man, an MOD official and I knew what he liked. One of
the things he liked was showing off. He told me this email was going to
save the world. He didn’t know but I photographed it he was a bit tied
up at the time. It’s a bit small on that screen, can you read
Adler：Code, obviously. I had one of the country’s best cryptographers
take a look, though he was mostly upside down, as I recall. Couldn’t
figure it out. What can you do, Mr Holmes? Go on, impress a
S：There’s a margin for error, but I’m pretty sure there’s a 747 leaving
Heathrow tomorrow at 6.30 for Baltimore. Apparently it’s going to save
the world, I’m not sure how, but give me a moment, I’ve only been on the
case eight seconds. Oh, come on, it’s not code, these are seats on a
passenger jet. Look, no ‘I’ because it can be mistaken for one. No
letters past ‘K’ – the width of the plane is the limit. The numbers
always appear not in sequence, but the letters have little runs
of sequence all of the place families and couples sitting together. Only
a Jumbo’s wide enough for a letter ‘K’ or rows past 55, so there’s
always an upstairs. A row 13 eliminates superstitious airlines. The
style of the flight number, ‘007’, eliminates a few
S：Assuming a British point of origin because of the original source
information, and assuming the crisis is imminent, the only flight that
matches all the criteria and departs within the week is the 6.30 to
Baltimore tomorrow from Heathrow. Please don’t feel obliged to tell me
that was amazing, John’s expressed that in every possible variant
available in English
Adler：I would have you right here, on this desk, until you begged for
S：John, can you check those flight schedules, see if I’m
W：I’m on it, yeah.作者正在找。
S：I’ve never begged for mercy in my life.小编那辈子从没向人求饶过。
W：Yeah, you’re right, flight double ‘o’ seven.你是对的航班号007。
S：What did you say?你说什么样?
S：No, after that. No, what did you say after that? Double ‘o’ seven,
flight double ‘o’ seven. What, something,